Digiscrap a PhotoBook when on special!

































































Have you ever wondered what to do with all that beautiful digitally scrapbooked work? Well you could print a photo book. I save all my pages up and then when there's a special on (Like the recent $9.95 for a 19 page book at Big W) I go in and get them printed. This way I have a hard copy of my work to show people and I get the pages printed very cheaply... that's around 52 cents per page.
Just remember though the specials are more commonly done for the smaller books 8 x 8 etc. So when doing your layouts keep that in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby