Using up your scraps layout: Higher Lower
















Here's a layout I completed to use up some of my scrap pieces of paper. I keep all my left over pieces of paper in a folder and usually use those scraps for card making and craft activities for the kids. This time I thought I'd use some for another layout and this was the outcome. I've also used my Labeller for the words as it was so quick..... Before a debate begins raging and you all go purist on me: No I don't think these are acid or lignin free. AND I'm not really concerned as none of them touch my photos. PLUS all the photos are stored digitally for easy reprinting.
Anyway I used chipboad Letters for my main title monograms and then used my fiskars cutter and template to make the butterfly. Fancy sissors were used to cut the patterned paper into strips to add next to the ribbon and then my creative memories punch to cut out the fancy squares which I used as photo corners. The journalling was done on a piece of paper I stamped with a stamp I purchased for under $5 (this has been a VERY well used item! so a real bargain in terms of purchases).
The layout shows the complete differences between my kids... how my daughter can't be pushed high enough and my son is happy to stay at his own pace!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby