Christmas Planning Book

















I made this Kaiser Album to use to help me organise everything I need to for Christmas. I've got lists everywhere at the moment. Baby lists (to buy, to do, hospital and birthing lists etc etc) So I decided I needed to keep my Christmas stuff separate so this book divides into sections for my menu for Christmas Day and the shopping lists for that and my Christmas Presents lists and my baking and christmas cards...
I have used all items from my stash here and the papers were a free gift in a magazine I purchased last year (the left overs) So it's actually turned out to be rather economical and added to that next year all I have to do is get my dynamo labeller and type 2009 and stick that over my 2008 and I'm in business to organise another festive year!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby