BTP- table for the nursery.






















This is a really big Beyond the Page project......
Have you ever wondered what to do with those tacky freestanding ash trays from the 60's and 70's? Well...... I needed a small table next to my rocking chair to hold my water bottle and a snack while I'm feeding baby and a place to put the phone so I don't have to get up in the middle of a feed..... But trying to find something that would fit in this tight space was a challenge.... Then I saw this ash tray at a second hand store for $7.50...
So I bought it home polished it up.... took off the ashtray part and then added the top (which is actually a cutting board which I've painted and stenciled to match the room.
And there you have it for under $20 one side table..... Utilising my scrapbooking stencils and paints also saved me heaps! And if you notice I've used the same stencil on the table top as I have on the drawers in the cupboard I did up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby