Time 4 Tea




Here's a layout I did of my kids having a tea party. They love doing this! If they're having a tea party kind of day I'll often go to the kitchen and prepare their lunch in suitable sizes for the tea set so they can have a real tea party.
I painted each of these chipboard letters a co-ordinating colour from my background and then covered them in a couple of layers of glitter paint to get that really glittery effect.
The tea cup and saucer embellishment is a gold outline sticker applied to acetate and then coloured in with my daughters paints. I then added it to the page using 3D tape for dimension. The teapot button was a find at a scrapbook fair.
My favourite part though is the hidden journalling. I simply glued a chipboard piece to my ruled journalling paper and then cut out the open bits. I sometimes like using hidden journalling as it gives the page a more interactive feel and the kids love looking for where the story about these photos is.
My background paper was from a DCWV glitter paper stack and my paper flowers were a gift from a friend of mine who saw them at te discount store in a packet for $2.00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby