Friends - 20 year reunion
































This is the final layout I completed at the crop night. I called it Friends.... this night was the 20 year reunion of my high school. The photo of four is me and my closest friends. We all live within 15 minutes of each others houses. My best scrap buddy is in the white shirt with the black print.

The other photos is of most of the group from school. We're still in touch with everyone but not as much as they live a little further away. There are only two girls missing from this photo. One couldn't make it to the reunion and the other wasn't there when we took the photo. The two extra girls in the photo organised the evening and did a great job.

On this layout I used DCWV glitter paper from a bulk pack to cover the chipboard letters. The white flowery, print was added thanks to a clear plastic shopping bag from Ally which I cut up and added. The small flowers were all in a pack that cost $2.00 (which my best scrap buddy gave me) and the large flower was purchased in a pack of 10 for $2. The silver glitter swirl is a bella item ($2.10).

I loved the rub on "It takes a long time to grow an old friend" as it's so true (cost $2.95 for the sheet at Crazy Clarks).... And the journal rub on from a Kaiser pack for $2.50. And finally the bling stickers are a Kaiser item for $2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby