Another Cheap Layout - Mr Sandman $1.20

Mr Sandman... bring me a dream.....
This is a very cheap layout at $1.20
I used four different papers to complete this layout. Three of those were left overs from previous layouts. I inked the edges and stamped the background. The word "Dream" was created using a free supply from a magazine and the rest of the words "bring me a " were punched out of paper as was the "4". So the breakdown cost of the layout is:
Patterned Background Paper $0.50, Plain Black Paper $0.20 Plain yellow paper $0.20 and Patterned Red paper $0.30
Has anyone got a cheaper layout we can feature? Email me at: cheapscrapbookingideas@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby