Planning A Scrapbooking Layout...Part 1.



I noticed on alot of the message boards that people were unsure how to start a page. Most Newbies' mentioned that they had their photo's and would pull out all their supplies they'd hoarded and sit and look at them helplessly then put them all away again.
SO... I decided the best way to help was to do a video showing you how I plan a page, how I match my papers, pick my theme etc etc...

I hope you find this useful and it gets you over the hump as it were and gets you scrapping.\

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for this. I can't believe it's free!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby