Did Someone say FREE Chipboard?

FREE CHIPBOARD: I can't believe I haven't mentioned this one before. I get all my chipboard free off the back of notebooks etc.... even my photo developers give me a free piece everytime I get an enlargement. I then use stencils and die cut machines (friends stuff and the ones at my local scrapbook store by hiring a table for an hour or two) and even some chipboard letters I've purchased at the discount variety stores for like a $1 or $2. These are traced around and I use my craft knife to cut out the letters from my free chipboard. I know this takes longer but it saves you so much money. By not having to buy slides and tags and letters etc I'm saving alot on my layouts yet still giving them a lovely fashionable look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby