Sorry for the delay in posting y'all...


Sorry for the delay in posting y'all... I've actually been in hospital. Nothing serious just back pain but what I did discover about myself is I don't like doing nothing. All that time just lying around was killing me. If they'd wheeled in my scrapbooking trolley I'd of been really happy to stay!

The other think I discovered is.... there is absolutely nothing I encountered that I could use in my scrapbooking... which is mighty unusual for me. I see possibilities everywhere. I have however previously used the wrist name tags of myself and my babies and the name tag off their hospital cot but this time I encountered nothing I considered even remotely useful. Maybe it was the morphine clouding my usually frugal judgment?

For instance the bag my oranges come in? Yep you guessed it. I scrap book it. It can be used as is (which is an orange plastic netting) or it is also useful to weave all those wonderful yarns I've been collecting into. I simply weave them through the mesh and create an interesting fabric of my own. You can also get these in white plastic. (My kids just got a bucket spade and ball packaged in one). So there you have it another free resource.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has found a scrapbooking use for something they received whilst in hospital?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby