Swing

Now this photo is really old.... This little toddler is now 7!  I used DCWV papers here and some thickers for the title.

This layout is all about her love of swinging..... and not just little swinging... Higher.. Higher! She's still a daredevil!

I wanted this whole layout to showcase the beautiful dress she is wearing. I loved this dress so much. My sister-in-law purchased this for her in the States and I loved how different it was. No one else had anything like it. Plus the beautiful embroidered flower on the front was gorgeous.

I used an autumn leaves swirl stamp and some kaiser flowers as well as some bling ones. I also used some fiskars punches for the border and the circle around the journal spot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby