Remember

This layout is all about my best pet EVER! This is sassy. She was a fantastic dog. She seemed to understand everything I said (which is making it really hard cause my kids want a dog and I'm resistant as I know Sassy is a hard dog to replace, we've had 2 since her and they were't a shadow of her). She was more like my baby than my dog. Hence my mum is here playing this little piggy with her. Mum was practicing for grandkids. She had to wait 15 years till she got some but she was well practised with "This little piggy" when they (or rather HE) arrived.. LOL.

This layout is called "Remember", which is very hard to see in the photo. I actually stamped and embossed "Remember" onto the page using a Heidi Swapp Stamp. I used the same colour scheme and similar DCWV papers as my layout "Hope" but here I have used them in an entirely different way

You can see from the posts I have done that I have a few layouts using similar products. I have tried to put these posts up close to each other where ever possible so you can see the different ways I've used the same products or ranges. I hope that this will give you some ideas of how you could use the same products to help "use up" your left overs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby