Fun in the sun

Hey everyone,

This layout was alot of fun to do as was the photo shoot! LOL.  We live near the beach so there are lots of beach photo opportunities in my stash! 

This layout is very simple. I have used one piece of paper from one of the DCWV stacks (The Endless Summer Stack). Which I placed on a white piece of cardstock and cut out the clouds and using pop dots attached them back to the page. I cut the seagulls from another piece of paper from the same range and also attached them using pop dots. I varied the height of my clouds and seaguls to add extra dimension to the page. (I love dimension at the moment! It's a quick and easy way to add interest to your page.)

I used some K&Company stickers I got at my local scrapbook store in the discount bin to embellish my page. The K&Company stickers had such dimension and were so cute I just had to use them on this layout. They were the inspiration for the whole layout. My title is a rub on from porta craft called Stitch Style, which I got from one of the discount stores. There is also a rub on in the top left hand corner of an imitation hand stitched sun which unfortunately I didn't photograph very well..... sorry! 

You can still use beautiful items on your pages you just need to be creative in how you spend your scrap budget. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby