Count Your Blessings

Martha Stewart Crafts Deep Edge Punch Flower Bed By The EachPROVO CRAFT Well Décor & More\ Cricut Wall Decor Shape Cartridge
 This layout was also a really quick and easy one. When working with a photo I love I will do a single photo layout but usually I like to do multiple photos per page.... more economical you see.. LOL

Anyway on this layout I stamped the photo mount area and hand coloured it with watercolour pencils. (I don't know who makes this stamp as there is no label on it, sorry) Using my martha stewart border punch I created a scalloped edge to my Kaszazz patterned paper. I also cut my title from a co-ordinating paper from the Kaszazz range (sorry no name on the paper for me to tell you it's code for purchasing). I used a title on my cricut cartridge "Wall Decor & More" so it was really easy to get the title the right size.  A little paint around the edge of the page was added as it looked a little bland otherwise. The butterflies were a gift from nana and her embroidery sewing machine.

I love using stamps as they're a very miserly way to spend your budget. I also love my cricut! It allows me to cut titles and embellishments any size I like and there's nothing cheaper than using a co-ordinating paper to make your titles and embellishments out of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby