Moving, MOVING, OMG I'm moving...

Well the packing is really tedious..... and I'm rnning out of boxes but I can see that light at the end of the tunnel. The big move is this weekend! Can't wait till we're all settled and unpacked!

I can't wait to get my scrapbook area set up again.. it feels like forever since I scrapped! My sister-in-law did tell me though that she picked up some fabulous thickers look alikes at "The Warehouse". (The Warehouse is part of the Crazy Clark's Group I believe).

Now I have heard a rumour that the Crazy Clarks group is in receivership.... so keep an eye out for really great bargains!

I'm hoping to get in there to check out the thickers look a likes as soon as the school holidays are over and the kids are back at school.... I should be completely unpacked by then and actually able to do some scrapbooking... Can't wait!

Well have a happy easter everyone; don't forget to look out for pretty wrapping etc off the easter stuff (use acetate to make it safe to use on your layouts). Some lollipop flowers (like anne has used on her latest blog post http:\\scraptastic-stuff.blogspot.com) would be a great way to use the different pretty foils and wrapping papers, just wash them carefully to remove all chocolate residue... also chocolate moulds are great for using with air drying clay to create unique embellishments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby