CupCake Toppers

Well we're all moved in... now it's just the unpacking to deal with. My scrapbooking supplies will have to be the last thing unpacked unfortunately.... I am nearly finished the actual unpacking though so thought I'd take a break to put up a post and to check out what's been happening out there in cyber scrap world while I've been packing... And one of the things I found was a really cute post by Johanna Peterson about some cupcake toppers she made for a birthday party and how popular those cakes were (eaten first!)... {check them out here: http://ifjohannahadablog.blogspot.com/} Don't they look great? I was thinking they'd be a fantastic way to use up your left over scrap supplies.. So now after you finish a layout you have to make a card and then a cupcake topper with the left overs.....

Well I'd better get back to the unpacking otherwise I'll never get to use my scrapbooking supplies again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby