Love her to Death!

Here's a photo I just had to share! Darling daughter number 2 is being loved to death by her siblings! They have to cuddle her and kiss her ALL THE TIME! Which isn't such a bad thing but still I feel for her..... sometimes I'm sure the look she gives me says: "Do you see what I have to put up with?"

I don't know what to call the layout I do of this photo.... should it be "Sigh" or "Kiss" or ????? Suggestions will be gratefully accepted! And here is her first official baby smiling photo! As you can see she's doing well... gaining weight... in fact she's gone up an entire size and she's only 7 weeks old!

I can't wait to scrapbook this latest batch of photos!


Comments

Anne P said…
Sibling Sandwich, or Sister in the Middle :)
The Scrap Miser said…
I like Sister in the Middle! That's cool! Thanks Anne.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby