Handmade Valentines Day Cards

Here are a couple of valentines day cards I made really quickly.
For this card I used the technique of dry embossing on velum to do the hearts and then cut them out. I stamped the front and inside of the card with this Kaiser stamp and then I used a simple square of silver shiny cardstock and a smaller square of red patterned paper. The hearts were glued down with one using pop dots to raise it up. And finally I used a TLC sticker for the inside of the card.







This card was even simpler I just stamped the front of the card with the Kaiser stamp using black ink and then I stamped "Love" using a gold ink and the Inkado stamp. Once this was dry I went back and painted parts of the stamp with gold paint. (sorry for the blurry photos I was in a rush to photograph it before DH saw it.












Making cards can be a great way to save money as you can make them out of your scrap supplies. Although I really don't like making a card for someone as a rule as they look at it and then throw it out. I prefer to make alot of cards for someone so they'll have a supply for the whole year. That way they appreciate all your hard work and so does the person they give it to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby