Subscribe to Save!

A non-layout related idea I have for saving money when scrapbooking is if you subscribe to a magazine, I have waited until they are having an offer,for example, Creating Keepsakes often has subscribe now and receive $99worth of free Keiser Craft products for free. I always wait until they are having this offer and subscribe then. This way you are getting your magazine, which to tell you the truth I probably would have spent the $90 onanyway over the 12 months, and I get the paper or bling or whatever they aresending you this time for free. I am not quite as good at being a meiser as the Scrapmeiser, but I do a few things to save some money.

By Anne
AKA: the sister-in-law

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby