Creating my own Stamp Look




Here is one idea I came up with, it was to create my own stamps journalingsquare. I downloaded a design off of the internet and then used a white pento trace it onto some velum. I then just cut it out and used it as a pageaccent. This LO itself was not cheap as I bought things for it as it was agift for my cousin, but this could be used with other ideas to create ainexpensive look. However, this is the LO I got the stickers for, which Iused for your baby card (as the scrapmiser said in one of her earlier postsbefore baby, use up your scraps on cards).





Thanks for looking,



Regards,



Anne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby