Welcome to My Scrapbooking Blog



Welcome to what I hope will be the first of many blogs. I'm addicted to scrapbooking and would love to hear from other like minded people. My passion is how to scrapbook cheaply!

I refer to myself as the scrapmiser because I try not to spend much on my layouts. Recently I've spoken to a few people who would love to do scrapbooking but are put off by the price of all the materials.

So that got me thinking about how much an average page can cost. My pages tend to be pretty cheap but I am now obsessed with finding the cheapest way to do beautiful layouts.

I'd be interested to see if anyone can beat my $3.02 page? (Contents 3 papers $0.91 {12x12 - not all used have left overs but for ease of calculating I'll add all three papers into the cost} and some stickers (I have used three different pages each costing $1:10 but have only used a third of each so I'm estimating one full page of stickers plus $0.03 for adhesive and $0.98 for an embellishment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby