Junk Mail Provides Inspiration:

Junk Mail provides inspiration: As a scrap miser I am constantly looking for scrapbooking supplies. Everything is fair game! Even if I can't use something because its not acid free I can often use the concept. Recently a bedding manufacturer sent out a beautiful brochure and the layout for the campaign has proved very useful. I placed a piece of transparency on the page and traced over the beautiful swirly design with a glitter glue. This design gives me a place for two photos and a spot for some journalling in the middle. I love the simplicity of the design as it has a doodling inspired look without being a doodle as such.... if that makes sense? So keep your eyes open for inspiration..... Even your Junk Mail can be useful........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby