Launch Kith and Kin Stamp Company


I've been a little bit quiet on here lately.... I've been distracted with my new venture... I'm starting my own digital stamp company and I'm so EXCITED!  My husband is an artist so between his talents and the other artists I've employed there will be some really fun images for you to colour in. I'm also going to have digital embroidery files for the quilters amongst us.

All this started because I started colouring in with copic pens. At my work (Arnolds Scrapbook Store) we have been lucky enough to gain the very talented Alyce Keegan (this years Queen of Copic) as a Copic Instructor. Her work really inspired me to want to colour with copic pens and this led to me wanting my own images to colour in.  Hence "Kith and Kin" Stamp Company was born.  If you'd like to check out my website which I've just finished putting together you can go to: http://www.kithandkinstampco.com 

We are also on Pinterest and facebook under the name Kith and Kin Stamp Company. I've tried to include all of the things I've been searching for, which I hope you have been too.... ie. sentiment stamps to go with your image to create a card and background papers you can colour in to match your colouring in.

I hope you like my stamps as much as I've enjoyed creating them. Each month on Facebook I'll be keeping everyone up to date with the latest "New Releases" and the monthly challenges. We are looking for "Design Team Members" so if you're interested check out the website for all the details.


These first stamps are from my "fine line" range. I love colouring these as when you're done it looks like you painted it yourself.

















These next stamps are my character stamps and sentiment stamps with my background patterned papers already coloured in to match the card.

Each character stamp has a matching sentiment stamp so you can easily create a card. I'll be adding new sentiments and background papers all the time as these are really easy for me to create without waiting for hubby to draw me my requests, lol.





























                                                                                                                                                                                  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby