Prima Romance Novel Collection - Love




I wanted to work with this beautiful range of Prima Papers - Romance Novel (Dear John and Love Story) so I actually worked backwards this time. Creating my layout and then adding some photos last. I used two pieces of patterned paper and offcuts of light pink, white and burgundy cardstock and some handmade paper from other projects, to make the flowers.  I used a sizzix die (hearts and swirl) in the Big Shot Pro so I could cut from my background 12 x 12 piece of chipboard. I then applied patterned paper to the back of the cut out area and then used another TCW Stencil - Brocade and texture paste to add some dimension to the page.  I got a new stamp from Inkadinkado for Christmas - Steam Punk which I tried out on this layout. I also made the picket fence using a sizzix die and the cut outs from my original background and decorated them in two different ways.. One was covered in patterned paper and one was painted. Finally I used Kaisercraft Rub-ons In-Love and Cre8tiv Chipboard Letters to finish the layout.... then I hunted down some photos to go with the layout.. lol   My mum would of said this was working "Arse about Face" but thankfully this time it worked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby