Love Wedding Canvas - Step by Step

Here's a project I have just finished for a friends' wedding. This canvas will sit on the "guest sign in book table".  I have taken step by step photos so you can easily see what I've done. For this wedding I have used a Black and Gold and White colour scheme throughout to set a formal elegant theme.

Step 1. was to spray the background of the canvas with gold glimmermist through a piece of lace. I then added papers and embellishments to the front of the canvas using Bo Bunny papers and a variety of other manufacturers products.


 I used the Sizzix Hardware die to cut the gate hinge and then painted it gold.


 The black bling bazzil shape is the centre cut out from the wedding invitations and put through the big shot with an embossing folder.

 I also used the Sizzix Tim Holz Die to cut the birdcage and bird.
 These rosebuds were made using the EK success mini flower punch.
 A bit of poetry from "Shelley"

 Some handmade and store bought flowers to add some decoration.

 I stamped this image onto white cardstock and was going to use it on the "save the date" fridge magnets but ran out of time to make enough, so instead I used it here on the canvas.

 I cut the title from a piece of the Bo Bunny paper and raised the letters up on pop dots to add dimension.

 Some black pearls to add a bit of "bling"
 I also added elements to the back of the canvas to add more depth to the finished piece.





You can see by the steps involved that this is a very easy project it just has alot of layers. LOL  I hope you enjoyed this post and got something useful to use in your own work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby