Cover Issue 14 Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine


It came in the mail today and I can't stop smiling!  One of the new projects I have been hinting at has been finally released.  If you buy  Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine not only will you see me and my darling hubby on the front cover but a feature spread called "Sketch Challenge" that I completed for them back in February... gosh I kept that secret well didn't I?  Been dying to share with you that I would be doing some work for the magazine but didn't want to jump the gun as it were. Anyway here it is finally arrived!  Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine

Comments

Congratulations! Such a great achievement!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby