Love Shoes!





Looking for a cheap and really cute gift idea for Christmas? Here are some shoes I made for a girlfriend of mine to give to her coworkers for xmas.  She is going to make fudge and put it in cellophane bags sitting in the shoes. I cut each of these from a single sheet of patterned paper. I used my cricuit and the Princess Party Cartridge to cut these. One of the shoes uses two different papers as it wasn't a double sided paper and I had to hand cut the sides of the shoes to stick over the plain paper. For decorations you can either go all out with your left overs like I did or a cheaper decoration would be to use a strip of co-ordinating paper across the toe of the shoe (check out the shoe in my november classes) which you can punch with an edge punch and then add a large jewel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby