MYO Flowers

I love using flowers on my layouts!  They're so pretty and add some beauty and softness to my pages.... but I don't luv the prices of some flowers. Like the prima range with the lace and pearl centres. Aren't they gorgeous? But I just can't pay $7.95 for three flowers. So recently I was looking through You Tube and watching some of the fabulous videos available on making flowers.  There are so many different ways to make flowers, each giving a unique look and no matter what your skill level you'll find a flower you can make.   But while I was looking I realised that there isn't a video on a flower I make. So I'll be uploading a video of this soon. My flowers are very cheap! (Were you expecting anything less from me? LOL). I make them out of tissue paper and can get at least 45 flowers out of one packet of tissue paper. So keep an eye out for this upcoming video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby