Tiny

This is darling hubby's favourite layout. The photo is so cute. DD2 is sitting in a glass bowl and has a flower hat on.... very cute! I love some of the photo's the travelling photo studio's will do.  I had to have one of these photos' done of my baby when I say the examples on their booth.

I have used products from all different places here.... DCWV paper, Kaiser and other flowers and several rub ons (from the $2 store).  I tore and inked the edge of the lilac paper to highlight the tearing.  The brad in the centre of the flower says tinie tiny toes and was a gift from my sister-in-law.

I also used a martha stewart border punch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby