Happy New Year!

Hi everyone, sorry I didn't wish you all a Merry Christmas... I meant to ..... but i got distracted preparing for christmas. So I hope you all had a lovely christmas. Santa was very generous to me this year. My scrapbooking collection has been expanded..... With a caddy full of stamping inks and a very large collection of brush tip pens and another caddy full of stamps..... WOW!

I also got the best present ever! Pop took some fabulous photos of the kids which he had put onto canvas for me for my christmas present. They look so GOOD! I'll take a photo soon and put it up to show you all.

I hope you all found something you wanted under the tree.

We have two birthday parties to attend before New Years so I may be a little tardy with my next post.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years and the coming year is a Happy/Healthy and Prosperous one for you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby